My Formal Training
I am a graduate from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories such as Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and literally everything in between.
I’ve studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD, leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
Both my formal and informal education has equipped me with extensive, leading-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and proactive methods and tools for living well—especially during chaos. It’s easier to stay healthy when life is going your way, but what about when a crisis hits?
Drawing on my expertise and life experiences, I’ll share with you lifestyle changes, maverick ways of thinking, tools and techniques, and proactive approaches so you can live a happy, healthy, and satisfied life.