My favorite health and wellness podcasts and books.
Couple these great podcasts and audiobooks with your morning walk and you’ll double your health benefit. I’m an avid learner so I’ll update often as I find new things to listen to.
Download wherever you get your podcasts or audiobooks.
Podcasts (no particular order)
- The Joy Lab Podcast w/Drs Emmons and Prasek – Mental health, resilience, and joy.
- Body of Wonder w/Dr. Weil – Health, fitness, lifestyle, diet, mental health.
- The Doctor’s Farmacy w/Dr. Hyman – Nutrition and health, lifestyle, diet.
- The Girlfriend Doctor w/ Dr. Anna Cabeca– Menopause health, lifestyle, diet.
- The School of Greatness w/Lewis Howes – Health, relationships, living well.
- The Good Life Project – Life, relationships, mental health, health.
- The Verywell Mind w/Amy Morin, LCSW – Mental health
- The Mark Groves Podcast – Relationships, health.
- Dhru Purohit Podcast – Alternative health
- Dear Therapists – Drs Gottlieb and Winch – Therapy, mental health, relationships.
- How’s Work and Where Should We Begin w/Esther Perel – Relationships.
- The Dr. Axe Show – Health, alternative medicine, fitness.
- Super Soul w/Oprah – Relationships, culture, human experiences.
- The Genius Life w/Max Lugavere – Health, fitness, diet.
Books (some old, some new)
- What to Eat – Marion Nestle
- Daring To Trust – David Richo
- Quiet – Susan Cain
- Bitter Sweet – Susan Cain
- Full Catastrophe Living – Jon Kabit-Zinn
- What Happened To You – Bruce Perry and Oprah Winfrey
- The Relentless Courage of a Scared Child – Tana Amen
- No Mud No Lotus – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Happiness – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Peace is Every Step – Thich Nhat Hanh